Monday, November 19, 2012

TPT Newsletter

The unexpected happened this weekend...
 
 I was featured in the Teachers Pay Teachers Newsletter! 
 
WOW!
 
 I feel very blessed on this Thanksgiving week to be given this opportunity!  Thank you so much to the TPT community for picking me this week so that I can better share with others.  If you missed it, click on the link below. :)
 
 
 
 
Me + TPT = love
 
(Okay, maybe that is a little extreme.  Although, I have been spending a lot of time on Teachers Pay Teachers lately.  Sorry, fiance! :)
 
********************
 
Lastly, I want to give a little shout out to my awesome fourth grade class!  They collected 190 cans last week in a school can drive to help a neighboring school in need.  They worked so hard bringing in items to put in our over-flowing box.  I loved seeing the smiles everyday as more and more cans came in.  They are so giving...thank you!  Your popcorn party reward is well deserved!
 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured! Now its your time to be NOMINATED!

    I am nominating you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for all the details :)

    Oh, AND I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fun! Going to try it now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...