Thursday, December 20, 2012

Apple Nails, Birthday Wishes, and Measuring Wreaths...


One more day of school left before a MUCH NEEDED Christmas break!  The thought of flying through Chicago, aka delay flight central, tomorrow is not exciting, but remembering this week and anticipating some quality family time next week all makes up for it. :)
 
Let's begin with my nails...not just any nails, APPLE NAILS!  Cute pinterest idea...

 
Next up...birthday wishes from the fiance.  He surprised me with a homemade cake when I got home from school.  It was yummy!  After that, I got gorgeous Tiffany earrings.  Last, we had dinner at a great Sushi place.  Wonderful night, thank you Jessie! 
 

 

 
Last up, a little school Christmas fun.  A parent made our class the reindeers...so cute!  In class we made factor/measuring wreaths.  The students had to first find all the factors pairs of 18 and then decide which pair to use to make their wreath.  For example, if they picked 2 and 9, then they would measure nine slits exactly 2 inches apart.  Here's what our final wreaths looked like.  For exact directions on how to make the wreaths, click on this link. :)
 



Happy Holidays everyone!  Stay warm!
 

2 comments:

  1. Well, well, Michelle...imagine my surprise when another blog led me to you!!

    So happy to "see" you here in blog-land! Let me know if you ever want to team up and do a bloggy thing! I need more followers.

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and 2013 is good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cyndie! I am just getting started! Glad to "see" you too :) Hope all is well. I am not sure what teaming up to do a bloggy thing means, but it sounds great! Also I am your newest follower :)
    Take care,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...