Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Monday!

After a hectic normal Monday morning, the rest of my day went pretty smooth.  Then, at the end of the day, I was pleasantly surprised by a little letter from one of my students last year.  It was short and sweet, but made me smile so I thought I would share...




It's small things like this that help you remember the effect you have on students.  This is why I teach.  I feel very blessed to be a teacher!
 
Also wanted to thank Susan from http://thankgoditsfirstgrade.blogspot.com/.  Thank you for all your help and encouragement with Teachers Pay Teachers and my blog!  You are a great friend!  Please visit her.  She shares great teaching tips as she tackles first grade with grace.



Happy Monday Everybody!
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. My favorite gal, Susan, sent me. Love your blog name and look forward to your blog posts!
    Your happy newest follower - Lisa :)
    <a href="http://growingfirsties.blogspot.com>Growing Firsties is having a FAB giveaway - including Erin Condren!!</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am also your newest follower! Love Wisconsin friends...check out my Packer's blog in December.
    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...