Sunday, January 20, 2013

"I DO..." Three more months to practice!

I can hardly believe it!  I am getting married in only three months from today!  I, I mean WE still have a lot to do, but I feel much better after going to the Bridal Spectacular bridal show yesterday. 

 
I officially have the DJ and photographers booked!  Yeah!  Plus I got uplighting too!  And while I was booking that at the bridal show, the fiance bought his suit for the wedding. 
Things are going good. 


To keep me organized, I invested in a bridal book.  Loving it :)
 
Thank you also to Susan, my fellow bride, for joining me at the show. 
Sorry, but had to post the pics! 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you! I hope your day is all you hope for! Mine should be happening in the next year-ish... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...