Sunday, April 7, 2013

Coming up..

I guess I have been neglecting my blog over the last month.  I can't imagine why?  Oh wait...could it be that I am getting married in 12 days?! 
 
 
 
Yes, 12 short days and I am so excited for it to get here already.  In the meantime, I do feel that it is appropriate to document what I have been up to lately.  So, I have made a Sunday resolution to blog a little something everyday this week. 
 
Here's a little peak of what's to come...
 
Reading week costumes
 
My letter from President Obama
 
New Common Core Assessments
 
Teaching Constructed Responses
 
and of course what's always on my mind lately...
Wedding planning and the honeymoon!
 
I have a lot I want to talk about and I can't wait to fill everyone in!

Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...