Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Common Core Assessment

Good morning everyone!  Happy Wednesday!
 
As I have talked about previously, my school as adopted both core common and standard based report cards this year.  While it is a lot of change, I have continued to make effective assessments in order to see if my students are meeting the common core standards.  Here is my latest one!
 

 
 
Included in this packet is a three page assessment for testing Common Core State Standard 4.NF.3 (fractions). This standard states that a student can understand a fraction a/b with a > 1 as a sum of fractions 1/b.  An answer key and two alternate rubrics are also included!
 
 

 Find this assessment and more at my TeachersPayTeachers store for only $1.  Happy assessing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...