Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Teacher's Appreciation!

WoW!  This week is already amazing and it is only Tuesday!  What makes it even better?  The teachers pay teachers sale that just started!  Who doesn't love a sale?!  ALL of the things in my store are 28% off today and tomorrow.  It's a great time to stock up on things for next school year like my narrative writing packet that has some awesome feedback or my new common core assessment and rubric packets which are less than $1.00 today! 


Narrative writing packet...jammed pack with great common core activities for grades 3-5!

Some of the common core assessment and rubric packs you can find at my store...



 
  Stop back this weekend to see all the great things that happened at my school during teacher appreciation week!
 
Have fun shopping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...