Sunday, June 23, 2013

Honeymoon Details

The honeymoon is over...good thing I still have the summer off!  :)  Even though it is over, I had such a blast with the hubby (formerly known as the fiancé) in gorgeous Jamaica!  Thought I would do a little recap of my blissful week...


Our hotel...Riu Club in Negril.  This is the view from our hotel balcony!  Only steps away from the beach and beach bar...



Local man I met at the Craft Market.  We bought a really cool Rasta man statue here.  See our souvenir below photographed by our hotel pool.


Then, we went to the famous Rick's Café where only the fearless take a turn jumping off the super high cliff...


Yep, I did it!

And I was not as vertical as I should have been.  Needless to say, I ended up with two giant bruises from my butt to the back of both my knees.  I am going to spare you with those pictures, but everyone who has seen them can't believe it!  Don't worry, I did not let it spoil my FUN!

Up next, snorkeling!


Sunset cruise on Wild Thing...


Little guy we found on our balcony...


Our trip to Dunn's River Falls...we climbed it!



Visting Bob Marley's house and tomb...


And our Rasta man...



Now, it's time to do some organizing (around the house), reading (bought a new Nicholas Sparks book), creating (going to make a jewelry holder), and preparing things for next school year (teachers pay teachers here I come).  Lots of fun ahead of me and I promise to take you along!  You will hear from me again soon and until then...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...