Friday, July 26, 2013

Decimal, Fraction, Word Form Match Up

I wanted to put an exclamation point after that, but I realized that my last several post titles already had exclamation points after them! What can I say...I've had a lot of exciting things to share lately!  

Haha!  And I am not done yet...  

I did want to remind all my readers to check out my newest packet if you haven't yet. It is jammed packed with everything you need for Common Core Standard 4.NF.6.  The best part is that it is 20% off for the remaining 6 days of The Teaching Tribune BLOG HOP!  WOW!


Get it now at my store!  Click here!

Also if you haven't grabbed my Back to School, Get to Know You Newspaper Glyph FREEBIE!  Get it while it is hot!

This FREEBIE is part of the BLOG HOP. If you haven't completed it yet, more information can be found here

Hope you enjoy these products as much as I know my kiddos will!

2 comments:

  1. Great freebie and a fun looking pack! I have wishlisted it, just in case I ever need it - hehe!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison! I can't wait to use the glyph for back to school and make my bulletin board!
    Take care,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...