Monday, July 15, 2013

Facebook Fan Page!

WOW!  I did it...I made a Facebook fan page.  It definitely wasn't the easiest thing that I did this summer, but it is finished (enough for now) and quite nice.  Just need to give a huge shout out once more to my blog designer who also saved me when trying to learn how to customize my Facebook tabs using Woobox.  Thank you so much Christi from Ms. Fultz's Corner!  


If you are creating a page or in need of the same help please read these two great tutorials!




Oh yeah and here it is...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...my new Facebook fan page!  


Check it out..."like" me...and grab my mental math mind reader freebie!


One more thing, in honor of this celebratory day, my best seller writing narratives packet is on sale 20% off for the next 3 days!  Grab it now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...