Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Finally here...Vegas Blogger Meet Up!

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!  Are you attending the SDE/I Teach K conference in Las Vegas?  Are you heading to the Vegas Meet Up at the Venetian Hotel afterwards? All teachers and bloggers are welcome!  I know I have been waiting all summer for this!  If you still can get here tonight, all you have to do is RSVP here.

Once there, my friend Cyndie from Chalk One Up for the Teacher and I have a little surprise for you!

Find us and you will have hit the JACKPOT!


Find us for a coupon to redeem at my store for one FREE item! To help you out a little bit, we will be wearing an ace of hearts by our name tags.  My blogger name tag is all ready to go, but they will have some at the door for you too!


All the fun begins at 6:30!  So, if you're in Vegas, be sure to join us!  We'll bet the house that you won't want to miss out!

2 comments:

  1. It was great to meet you last night! And I knew I had heard of your blog before - it turns out I already follow you on BlogLovin'! :) Take care!
    ~HoJo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Thanks for following! Hope you like my new post today with our picture together! It was nice meeting you too!
    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...