Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Mini-Me!

I am in absolute love of my mini-me that I wanted to show her off again!  Thank you again from Mel From the Pond!  She is perfect and so me!  :)


Just a reminder to stop by The Teaching Tribune today, meet two more members of our team, and enter to win one of the fabulous prizes again!  Congratulations for our Day 3 winner who won the K-2 TpT product bundle!  Woohoo!  I wonder what the fabulous prize will be tomorrow?  Who will win??  So exciting!

If you have missed out so far, it's not too late because there are still 7 days left and 7 more prizes!  Also don't forget about the 20 FREEBIES you could collect in the BLOG HOP too!  For complete instructions on how to enter click here.

Buena Suerte!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love that your mini me is holding your blog button! I will have to do that with my next one. :)
    ~HoJo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! It was designed by Mel From the Pond. Keep her in mind, she is fantastic!
    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...