Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What's Better Than 1 Winner?

3 WINNERS!
In honor of my 300 Bloglovin' followers, 
I couldn't do just one winner, right?!


Congratulations to Michelle Moore, Cherie Mae Ong, and Cindy Winkler!  Yeah!  Check your email and let me know what item you would like from my store and I will email it to you!

Also I want to thank everyone of you for the great comments yesterday on what made you smile!  Reading them truly made me smile.  Sometimes it's wonderful to just take a break and reflect on the simple things.  If you didn't get a chance to read about all the things people are smiling about, you can click here to read yesterday's post.

Now, before you go, don't forget to hop over to The Teaching Tribune where you can enter today's rafflecopter and meet the last two members of our team!  Today you can win a $25 gift card to TpT!  We are saving the best for last, of course, the Nexus Google Tablet will be raffled off tomorrow! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...