Friday, August 16, 2013

Do you LOVE a great SALE?!

Of course you do!  And it is that time of year...BACK TO SCHOOL!  I have accepted the fact that I need to start preparing for my new kiddos who I will be meeting in 7 short days.  I went to work today and started getting the classroom ready.  So much to do!  One thing on that list is Back to School SHOPPING!  I have tons of things on my Teachers Pay Teachers wishlist and I will be taking full advantage of the TpT sale this Sunday and Monday!  

Thank you to Mel From the Pond for this cute button!

If you haven't heard, this is the biggest TpT sale!  I will actually be extending the sale and starting this Saturday.  That means Saturday through Monday my entire store will be 20% off and on Sunday and Monday TpT takes an additional 10% off for a grand total of 28% off on all purchases!  WOW!

So have you made your wishlist yet?  Now would also be a good time to leave feedback for prior purchases made.  Remember leaving feedback earns you TpT credit that you can use for free product!  When your wishlist is complete, all you have to do is checkout before Monday and enter code BTS13.

I also wanted to mention my new packet I made...


Included are tracking sheets for all 4th grade Common Core Standards, tips for use, and a great Standard's Based Report Card Analogy.


Click here to buy these tracking sheets.  They are a must have for any 4th grade teacher implementing the Common Core along with Standards Based Report Cards.  

I hope they can help you as much as they will help me this year and have fun SALE shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment