Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Tutorials Page

I have been reading some GREAT tutorials lately that have really made my life easier!  Then, I thought to myself...I should really compile a list of the fantastic ones.  That thought was the birth of my new tutorials page! 



Just click at the tutorial link at the top of my home page to access and see these great how-tos!  Most of them are from a great blogger friend over at Ms. Fultz's Corner.  It's a small start, but check it out and let me know if there is something you think should be added to it!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! Thanks for sharing the tutorial stuff. It makes life so much easier! :)
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison! Let me know if you see any other good ones I can add to the list. :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...