Sunday, September 8, 2013

Flowers to brighten your day!

I visited a friend's classroom last week before school started and she spruced up her room by buying some beautiful flowers.  This simple thing really made the classroom more cheery!  
So, of course, I needed to do it too! 


Well, I just realized these flowers are exactly what I was missing last week!  They are inexpensive and worth every penny to bring some of the outside into the classroom!

Time for football now, but I'm definitely going to make an extra stop before school tomorrow morning to buy some more flowers!  :)

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that owl vase. How pretty with all of the flowers!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Michelle! It's the simple touches that make such a difference.
    Lisa
    It's the little things...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa I love your new blog! It looks fantastic!
    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...