Saturday, September 7, 2013

Glyph Bulletin Board

I absolutely love my get to know you newspaper glyph I created!  My students' completed glyphs turned out so cute and I finished my bulletin board with some of the best ones today.  Have a peek...


Here's a couple close ups...



For the border, I used tissue paper!  So easy and I think it looks great!  Simply, crinkle up one sheet at a time and staple it around your board.

I also took a couple close ups of completed student examples...



The "BE KIND" tips are my favorite!  Remember to always help someone up if they fall.  :)

Oh, and if you don't want to reinvent the wheel...grab it now in my store...click here.


Enjoy and happy glyphing!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, this looks so great! It is so different and original - congratulations on coming up with the great idea!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! :) My students really loved this glyph!
      Take care,
      Michelle

      Delete
  2. Michelle, this looks amazing! I downloaded your glyphs and your free vocabulary unit. ANd I will buy a few of your amazing units too. Wow! Your work is impressive and inspiring. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great comment! Your words have inspired me!
      :)Michelle

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...