Monday, September 30, 2013

It's Picture Day!

Picture day is quickly approaching (it is tomorrow!) so in honor of this special day I thought I would share a few of my elementary grade school pictures.  Got to love the early 90's!

First up, fourth grade (which is special to me as it is the grade I am currently teaching)...


Seriously, the bangs?  I'm laughing at myself!

Next up, sixth grade....


Now, I thought I was looking a lot better in this pic until the hubby informed me that I looked like I was applying for a news anchor job!  BAHAHAHA (as my blogging friends would say)!

Thank you mom for digging these up and helping me photograph them electronically!  This year's school picture will be in the mail soon :)

Happy picture day to all!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE the pictures!!!!! Mine look just about like that too:)
    Merinda
    Pirate Girl's Education Invasion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Merinda...now go dig yours up too!

      Delete
  2. I am really concerned that in the first picture you're worried about the bangs...what about all that poofy stuff on top. LOL! LOVED seeing these. I wonder where mine are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny Michelle! I can commiserate - I have equally 'fun' photos of me in the primary grades also!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...