Thursday, September 19, 2013

Open House Apples

Phew...I survived open house!  Even with my lingering back to school cold, I got through the night with a smile on my face.  I even had 21 of my 28 families show up so I would say that it was pretty successful.  :)

I gave all the parents a special apple with the saying, "An apple for a teacher is really nothing new, except when you remember parents are teachers too."  I think it really sets a positive mood for the night.  
Here's some pics...



And guess what?! 
You can get this FREEBIE at my store!  {Click Here}



Disclaimer:  Apples not included!

Hope you can use these too at your upcoming open house or parent conferences.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I've been looking for a cute freebie of this poem! This is so cute! And black and white so I can print it at school! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...