Saturday, September 21, 2013

World Gratitude Day {Blog Hop}


My friend Mel told me today, September 21, is World Gratitude Day and organized this amazing BLOG HOP! 

 World Gratitude Day is a relatively unknown special day, but it is a great opportunity for us to have a quick chat with those that we teach and love and tell them what we are grateful for! 


for my wonderful husband, my supportive family, and my energetic dog,

for my dearest friends 
(most of whom I do not get to see every day near and far),

for my amazing coworkers,

for my smart students,

for my super talented blogging buddies.

My life is better because of these people and I wouldn't change it for anything!


Part of the reason I have found great joy in my life is that I feel very fulfilled and connected to the teaching and blogging community. Teachers Pay Teachers has allowed me to share things I create with the world. I thank everyone reading this from the bottom of my heart for being a very valued blog follower of mine. It means a great deal to me, and I showing my gratitude today by turning one of my new products into a Flash Freebie for you!

Head to my TpT store to find my parent appreciation gift ideas and tags FREE for today!
You may still purchase this item 20% off for the rest of the week! Enjoy :)


Then hop around to see some of my bloggy friends and find what surprise they have in store for you! At the end of the hop, please enter our rafflecopter to try to win a $50 TpT voucher!! 

Thank you for visiting...head over to Randi in Teaches Third in Georgia for your next stop! 




3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... simply awesome!! I love them... I will be using these and modifying for my Spanish speaking parents.. thank you so much for sharing.

    Susan

    LopezLandLearners

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I am so glad it could help you to spread the gratitude!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...