Sunday, October 20, 2013

Donors Choose ROCKS!

Last week I posted about out my newly posted Donors Choose project to get a NEW world carpet for our classroom.  Well, guess what?!  It was fully funded under one week!  I can hardly believe it!  The support of my fellow teachers, parents, and school community was outstanding!  I feel truly blessed and my students are so excited to get their rug soon.  Here is a picture of what it will look like:


So excited!!  I highly recommend that all teachers start a Donors Choose project.  For details on my completed project or to start your own 

Also a reminder that there is still time to go trick or treating if you haven't with my Teaching Tribune friends!  The blog hop and rafflecoppter ends tonight over at The Teaching Tribune.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...