Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Place Value FUN!

I have really been working on the way I teach place value in the classroom and I am loving it!  We even dedicated our hallway bulletin board to place value!  Check it out...


Of course, I am in LOVE with my CHEVRON background paper too!

For more information on how to read an arrow pathway or to get your hands on some practice task cards, you will find it all in my new packet...

{Click here to find this!}

If you like this place value activity, you might also like these other place value games...




I also decided to bundle all 3 for a discount!

Now for the best part...for the next 2 days this bundle is 20%!  I hope your students enjoy having place value FUN as much as mine did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...