Saturday, October 19, 2013

Tricks and Treats Ahead...A Halloween Blog Hop!

Trick or treat!
Smell my feet!
Give me something good to eat!

haha...

This always makes me remember my own childhood years.  We really thought we were something saying that!

Well, no childhood for me anymore.  I don't have anything good to eat and certainly, don't smell my feet!  (PHEW!)

This is Cynthia from


 taking over this blog today as my trick, but keep reading to get your treat!


Several bloggers at {The Teaching Tribune} have joined together for this Trick or Treat Blog Hop. You will find more tricks as well as plenty of treats as you hop from door to door.

My treat for you is a portion of my new Interactive Centers for Fall.

To see more, click above on the picture.  To get your freebie, click HERE.

Now it's time to go "next door" to discover the next trickster and collect another treat. Click on the picture below to take you there!

{or Click Here}


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. Each of the activities look like they will be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Cynthia's activity pack is awesome! Don't forget to travel through the blog hop and get all your freebies!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neato! :) Really enjoying this blog hop...thanks for participating!

    - Miss White's Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...