Saturday, November 16, 2013

Anchor Chart Mania!

I make a lot of anchor charts with my students.  I feel it is a great way to document our learning and excellent reference tools for the students.  We have been in school almost 3 months now, so I thought it would be a great time to recap some of the ones we have made so far!  {Disclaimer:  ALL these charts were made along with the students while teaching!  They are far from perfect and mind the mistakes or imperfections!}

First some math ones...

Now some language arts ones...


And my "Gambit" anchor chart!  Gambits are a Kagan term for praise!  I especially like "You should go to college!"

So there is my peak into my fourth grade classroom.  Hope you can use one of these ideas in your room! :)

Before I leave you, I wanted to just do another quick reminder of the AMAZING Educents bundle on sale right now full of valuable resources for 3-4 grade teachers.  It is 74% off retail TpT prices!  WOW!  


Oh and my Rafflecopter ends tonight!  Win a FREE product from my store!  :)  {Click here to enter}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...