Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Class is Special...

I {HEART} My Class!

Just a quick blog post to let everyone know that I absolutely love my fourth graders this year!  They are such a smart group of students and they are the ones who make the classroom a fun place to be.  They inspire me to be a better teacher.

My class is special because...

they make me laugh,

they are so bright,

they are so eager,

they are so willing,

 and they try hard.

I seriously could go on and on, but instead I leave you with two ways they made me smile this week...

Smile #1 - One of my students asked me today why some books have book jackets?  Without hesitation, another student chimes in, "because they could get cold!"

Haha!

Smile #2 - Now, my Vegas students do not REALLY know what COLD feels like, but they sure do know how to bring the fashion.  It dropped into the 50's on Wednesday and half of my girls were wearing boots (including myself)!  It was so funny that we all showed up wearing the same thing, that we had to take a picture...


So, why is your class special?

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love classes like that? This years class is special to me because they get along so well. They are a bunch of very DIFFERENT personalities, but they are very tolerant of one another. And although they tease each other from time to time, they are also quite protective if someone oversteps.
    ~HoJo~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure do Heather! Thanks for sharing :)
      ~Michelle

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...