Saturday, November 30, 2013

TpT Sale, B2G1 FREE, & 3 Great Linkys!!!

Tick Tock!  The TpT Cyber Monday sale starts in just 2 short days!


Everything in my store will be 28% off on these two days!  Plus don't forget you can use TpT feedback credits for these sale purchases too!  It is a great day to go back and add feedback to any purchased products and get that credit!

Don't want to wait until Monday?
I do not know about you, but I will be working on Moday and Tuesday and need to plan this weekend!  In honor of this, I'm offering a special weekend SALE only at my TpT store!  Today and tomorrow, if you buy two products, you may select a 3rd product for FREE!  Here how it works:

1. Buy two products - starting now, ending midnight EST on Sunday, Dec. 1st.

2. Email me at wellmichelleblog@gmail.com with your username (so I can verify) and your product you would like for FREE!

3. I will email it back to you right away!

Now for some great Linky Parties in honor of the HUGE TpT sale that you might also want to check out!

1. Link up with Mel from the pond and win a $100 gift card!

2. Link up with Mr. Hughes and find some great FREEBIES to compliment the TpT sale!

3. Link up your store with Wendy from Teacher's Toolkit if you are participating in 20% off Monday and Tuesday too! 

Hope you take advantage of these great deals!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...