Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 Resolutions Link-Up!

I seriously believe writing down your New Year's resolutions rather than just thinking about them is a whole lot more effective for me!  It forces to me to make a solid commitment and no one likes to break those!  Therefore, when I saw Brandi's from A Peach for the Teach link up party, I knew I had to join!  It was super simple writing down some goals to focus on this year.  And here they are...


Now, before you go link up, I have one more surprise for you!!  Since, I know next year will be the "best year yet," I have some New Year's freebies ready for you starting tomorrow!  Don't forget to follow me by Bloglovin' so you don't miss out on this AMAZING blog hop beginning soon!  Exciting giveaways to come, but for now, don't forgot to link up...

6 comments:

  1. Aw, I love your 'always keep smiling' resolution - that's something I need to attend to! Good luck with all your resolutions! Wishing you a wonderful 2014!

    Wendy :D
    Teacher's Toolkit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Michelle! I found you on the link-up. I am definitely there with you on the healthy eating and exercise...but not for summer concert festivals, ha! Those do sound great, though! Can't wait to see those freebies. ;)

    Sarah Beth
    Miss White's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wait until tomorrow morning is almost here! I promise there will be many freebies you can use when you get back to school in January! :)
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Michelle! Summer concert festival sounds like fun! I agree with you on needing to write things down! I liked reading your resolutions! Thanks for linking up! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait, I am going to Coachella and Bonnaroo this year!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...