Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Here's What I Bought!


The fabulous Cyber Monday (and Tuesday) TpT sales came at a great time this year!  I have been in search for some great mythology guidance.  I wanted some organizers that would help my fourth graders better meet the mythology common core standards.  Suddenly, I found this...

Thank you so much Nicole Shelby for creating this valuable resource!  I can't wait to use it!

Another thing, I had in my cart for awhile was some earth clip art.  "Around the world" is the theme of my classroom and I wanted something for when I create things for my classroom.  This clip art is perrrrrrfect!

I especially love the one with the friends on top of the world.  I can not wait to make something with it!  Thank you so much Clip Art by Carrie!

Now, it's your turn to link up with some great people from Blog Hoppin'!  They want you to show them what you bought at the giant TpT Cyber sale!  
Oh, and one more thing before I leave you...
So excited for my first FRRRRRENZY!  Stop back on December 6th so you can check it out and get some COOL freebies!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...