Monday, December 23, 2013

On the 10th day of Christmas...IT IS MY BIRTHDAY!


Today you get birthday fun facts!  Here are the three most interesting ones I could find:

1. The most popular birth date in the history is Christmas Day. It was the birthday of Jesus Christ.

2. Since your last birthday 31,536,000 seconds have passed.

3.  In the U.S., birthday cards account for nearly 58% of all cards that are purchased. Just beating out the Christmas cards! WOW!

Today is also the 10th day of a "Teacher's 12 Days of Christmas."


Hopefully, you have been following along, but don't worry if you haven't because there are still 3 days left to get some great deals and, of course, I saved the best for last!  Tomorrow and on Christmas I have my two best sellers marked down to an all time low of 50% off!  Today, however, since it is my birthday, you should get some presents too!  First of all, I decided to put my WHOLE store on sale!  You can grab anything for 20% off!
{Click here}

Yes, there is more!  Instead of putting my favorite math activity packet on 50% discount, I am offering it for FREE today!  The greatest birthday gift you could give me is some feedback on it.  So here it is...

You get all this! 

 Plus a super cool bulletin board idea!
Enjoy :) Oh, and don't forget that I also have some amazing teacher friends offering 50% off today too!



1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you and Merry Christmas too. Thanks for the present on your birthday. Hope all of your wishes come true and you have a fabulous year too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...