Saturday, December 21, 2013

On the 8th day of Christmas...

Who doesn't love a Christmas fun fact?!  Well, did you know...

It is estimated that the single “White Christmas” by Irving Berlin is the best selling single of all time, with over 100 million sales worldwide. 

 Looks like I am getting my "White Christmas!" I am on my way to Pennsylvania to spend Christmas with my family and that place is full of snow!

It is also the official first day of my two week holiday vacation!  What a great time to offer my Performance Task (Holiday Vacation} for 50% off for a "Teacher's 12 Days of Christmas!"

Yep, today is day 8!

 If you follow closely, you will have the opportunity to scoop up 5 more teacher tools for a great holiday discount. Now would be a great time to follow me through Blog Lovin', by email in my sidebar, or on Facebook so you don't miss out. :)

Today's great offer:


Performance Tasks are a great way to assess your students' problem solving and real-life application skills. The tasks require the students to demonstrate a variety of skills in order to complete. The students must implement knowledge of how the Common Core State Standards connect to each other while solving a performance task.

This special “Holiday Vacation” Performance Task was designed to meet a variety of Common Core State Standards geared towards grades 3-5, mainly in Math, Geography, Science, and Writing. Students must plan out a holiday vacation looking at cities' populations, miles to travel, frequent flyer points earned, weather patterns, and interesting information about 3 major United States cities. Your students will be completely engaged throughout this Performance Task!

Now, don't forget the best part! Many of my favorite TpT friends are participating as well...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...