Sunday, December 22, 2013

On the 9th day of Christmas...GO PACKERS!


Welcome back for another Christmas fact and some more 50% off!  Soooo, did you know...

Approximately 30-35 million real (living) Christmas trees are sold each year in the U.S.!  Whoa!  That is a lot of trees!  I have never spent a Christmas in Vegas, but when I do I will be sure to get a real one.  :)

Today is day 9 already in a "Teacher's 12 Days of Christmas."

If you follow closely, you will have the opportunity to scoop up 4 more teacher tools for a great holiday discount. Now would be a great time to follow me through Blog Lovin', by email in my sidebar, or on Facebook so you don't miss out. :)

I'm not sure what you will be up to later today, but I hope to be watching the Packer's game!  We have had some tough games the last few weeks, but we need a few more wins to stay in it.  My lucky Packer shoes made it to Pennsylvania with me:


In honor of this football Sunday and the "Teacher's 12 Days of Christmas," I am offering my Multiplication Football for 50% off!  What a great deal!



Your students will seriously love playing this game!  My students get so excited for our football games.  I even set up a schedule where we play a different fourth grade each week and keep a schedule of our wins and losses.  So far we are 3-3.  Not great, but two more games until our fourth grade Superbowl!  I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

Now, don't forget the best part! Many of my favorite TpT friends are participating as well...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...