Sunday, December 29, 2013

Vacation Whirlwind

I feel like a have literally been in a whirlwind over the last week.  I crammed way more than should even be possible into last week and I am very much looking forward to some pure relaxation next week.  So, how about some highlights of my holiday adventures...

Before break, we had a 'wear your ugly Christmas sweater day' at my school.  This little guys sweater was my favorite!
It even lit up! (I used a app called "Paper Artist" to make my pictures looked sketched.  I think they look cool that way!)

My birthday was the actually the Monday before Christmas, so right before break, I had my of my students bring me in this birthday cake...
PURPLE CHEVRON!  Who could ask for more?!  My students actually spoiled me this year!  They bought me so much including some nice Packer gear.  Hmmmm....maybe they do listen!

Then, it was time to travel home to Pennsylvania.  So, with my nails done and my passport in tote, off I went...

There was way more of this than I hoped for...
but I still had so much fun!

My mother did a fabulous wrapping job on my birthday presents :)

We did a lot of this...

(Both making and eating!)

I also did a lot of this...
The best part was, however, spending time with all my family and being able to spend my first Christmas with my hubby!  Oh, I love Christmas vacation!

Now, before I leave you, I wanted to share some pin worthy things from break.  I am sure they are both originally Pinterest inspired, but here are my versions...

First up, one of my students brought me this tree in!  So cute and healthy!  Double bonus!

Secondly, my super creative sister-in-law turned her Christmas tree into a "Birthday Tree" in honor my nephew's 3rd birthday today!  What a fun idea for those birthdays between Christmas and New Year's!
Happy birthday Gavin!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...