Friday, January 3, 2014

Have you "Warby Parker"ed yet?

No more paying large amounts of money on my glasses!  A few months ago my adorable friend Katie from A Kup of Katie blogged about these amazing glasses she got from Warby Parker.  They are cool for 3 reasons:

1.  They are extremely affordable and cheaper than glasses from your eye doctor.  HUGE BONUS!

2. You can pick out 5 glasses you like online and they send them to your house to try on for free!  They are super fun to try on and return shipping is free too!

3. It was super QUICK and EASY!  Two of my favorite things!  I ordered my favorites only a few days ago and they were at my doorstep in no time!  The labels for returning are already printed and included in the box. :)

I received the box last night and I was so excited to open it!  The "Get Excited" note upon opening excited me even more!

And, of course, I had to try them on!  So which one do you like the best?!  I'd love to hear!







Oh, and one last thing...

Can't wait to hear what you think!  :)

5 comments:

  1. This is really neat! Thank you so much for sharing. I just ordered 3 pairs on Zennioptical for $46 total. Of course that doesn't give me the option to return them. I am saving this for future reference for sure!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Alison, you got an even better deal! Way to go! :)

      Delete
  2. One of my best friends introduced me to Warby Parker last year, and I'm so glad she did! I LOVE WP and have a pair of regular glasses as well as a pair of sunglasses from them. I felt like such a hipster when they were on 60 Minutes a little while back, ha! With that said, I am really digging those Beckett frames! :)

    Sarah Beth
    Miss White's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the 60 minutes link Sarah! Very interesting! I ended up going with the Welty because I liked the tint of purple in them the most! :)
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warbyparker and GlassesShop.com are two great online optical stores with huge collection of affordable yet high quality prescription eyeglasses, you can find from classic to the latest fashionable prescription eyeglasses. And I really like these two glasses stores.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...