Thursday, January 2, 2014

My 100th post!

I can't believe this is my 100th post since I entered the blogging world a little over a year ago!  I am so lucky to meet some amazing teachers along the way and I know this year is going to be the best year yet!

To honor this day, I am offering my two newest packets at 20% off today and tomorrow!  I am so excited about these Common Core writing packets and I believe it is a must-see for any intermediate teacher implementing the Common Core!

Here is the new Detailed Guide to Writing Informative Text:


Here are my favorite sneak peaks in this packet...



I also decided to discount and BUNDLE all my Common Core writing guides.  You get my narrative, informative, and opinion packets 20% off the already discounted price! 

On a last note, don't forget the enter to win these amazing prizes over at The Teaching Tribune.  You can also go through the blog hop and grab some great New Year Freebies!  {Click Here}


Enjoy and Happy New Year!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...