Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Remembering Teresa

This is a hard post to write mainly because I have never experienced anything like it before.  Almost a year ago, I joined a blogging group filled with some AMAZING people.  They have made me a better person and stronger teacher.  We even started a collaborative blog called "The Teaching Tribune."  Their support is endless and they are truly a family.  


I am so saddened to say that we lost one of our family members this week.  Teresa, I wish I could have known you better and gotten a chance to meet you in real life.  Your priceless dance was one of my first memories of Blogging Friends.  Words never seem to be enough, but know that you are forever missed.


If you are reading this, please take a moment to check out Teresa's blog, 2nd Grade Pig Pen, or her TpT store and show her some love up in heaven.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you joined us, Michelle and got to know Teresa, too. It's so hard to express in words the impact someone has when you've never met them, but feel like you known them for ever! Teresa will be sadly missed, but never forgotten. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...