Monday, May 5, 2014

Be Kind Day ~ Teacher Appreciation Week!

I can't think of a better way to start Teacher Appreciation Week than with Be Kind Day! 

If you haven't heard of the the Josh Stevens Foundation, I am so glad you stopped by to read this today (you can check it out here).  They promote such a powerful message...to simply BE KIND.  It is message that resonates throughout our school on daily basis.  The foundation works to keep the kindness alive and inspire kids – and everyone – to Take 5 minutes to do something especially kind for another person on the 5th of every month.  Josh Stevens was born on October 5.  

And today is May 5th...Be Kind Day!

It also the kick off of one of the most exciting weeks for teachers!  It is Teacher Appreciation Week!  I am so grateful for this week (the hubby keeps asking when his appreciation week is at work!).  You can read about the goodies I got last year here...I called it "Better Than Christmas."   I am so happy that I chose the best profession in the world...to be a teacher. 

As I teacher, I would also like to give back to other teachers out there this week so I am doing 5 days of giveaways!

Today is...

To enter the giveaway, just enter the Rafflecopter below!  I will pick one winner and you will be able to pick the Be Kind T-shirt of your choice and size from the Josh Stevens' Website.


Good luck and I can't wait to hear about the ways that you have helped to spread kindness on this very important day!


PSST...if you haven't heard, Teachers Pay Teachers is also having a HUGE sale Tuesday and Wednesday this week!  You can snag everything in my store at 28% off!  AMAZING!  
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

5 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this day! Now I'm going to go pay it forward and be kind to someone! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear this! You make the world a better place! My fingers are crossed for you!
      ~Michelle

      Delete
  2. I once had someone pay for my gas, and it totally made my day since I was having a really crummy day before that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear that there are some kind people out there Mrs. Decker! Thanks for sharing this! Good luck in the drawing :)
      ~Michelle

      Delete
  3. LOVE the Josh Stevens Foundation!! GREAT Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...