Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Day 3!

First of all, CONGRATS to yesterday's winner, Caitlin Coley!  She is taking home a $10 TpT gift card and can cash it in today while the sale continues!  Remember you only have until midnight Eastern Time to shop the TpT sale, so hop on over now to save 28% off my entire store. :)  

Secondly, today is Teacher Appreciation Day 3!  And what is better than 28% off?  FREE!!  I decided to switch it up a bit and I will be doing today's giveaway through my Facebook page.  Hop over there now and check out how to enter to win a free product from my store!!


Good Luck! :)

3 comments:

  1. So excited to see I won!! Do I need to provide you with my email or anything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I tried to email you, if you did not get it, email me at wellmichelleblog@gmail.com. Then, I can send the gift card over!
      Congrats again!
      ~Michelle

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...