Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Meet Up ~ I am Thankful!

I love the theme of today's Monday Meet Up with The Teaching Tribune...3 things that you are thankful for!  
I was going to take the funny route, but it didn't seem right.  Laying my heart out there seemed too emotional.  So, in the end, I went with my top 3 sentimental and top 3 funny things I am thankful for! 

Let's start with the funny!
NOTE: These are SUMMER thankful items, during the school year, it would be much different!

Moving to the sentimental (insert happy tears)!

I would love to here about what you are thankful for!  Go link up with The Teaching Tribune by clicking here!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 84th birthday to your grandmother. I just lost my special grandmother last month. She was 92 and lived such a beautiful life. Family is so very important. Cute flip flops are really important though too. I wear mine almost every day and would probably be a very angry human being if someone told me I was allowed to. Lol!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...