Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Meet Up ~ Meet Me!

Hi friends!  Summer has officially begun for me!  What an excellent way to spend the summer than with some SIMPLE blogging opportunities with The Teaching Tribune and our Summer Bloggin' Series!  I love how the link ups are so EASY!  Join us today for Monday Meet Up!


Today you get to learn about me!  A glimpse into my world...

If you would like to join us for some Summer Bloggin' head over The Teaching Tribune today to link up!  Yeah SUMMER!  :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm a reality TV junkie too! I can't help myself. We have a great summer concert series where I live. I just wish it wasn't so humid out with mosquitos. That's the only bad part about it!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woodson is very cute! I'll have to add Nicholas Sparks to my list of authors to check out over the summer. Thanks for the recommendation!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outdoor concerts in the summer are the best! I plan on spending every weekend out with friends listening to bands!

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...