Thursday, June 26, 2014

Road Trip 2014 ~ Vegas to Bonnaroo!

A non-teacher related post, but summer fun is part of being a teacher!  :)  This summer started off amazing with a 2 week road trip with the hubby.  We visited 13 states and went to an incredible music festival in Tennessee!  I could tell you about it, but I think it would be better to share in pictures.  So, without hesitation, here are my favorites...































That pretty much sums it up...anyone else been to any of these places?


I am also linking up with The Teaching Tribune today for "Tried and True Thursday" idea. 

CLICK HERE to read about how I use a simple die-cut circle to teach angles.  It is so concrete and the students love it!

9 comments:

  1. You saw some interesting things on your vacation! What's with the colorful 'vertical' cars in the mud??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That is the Cadillac Graveyard in Texas... read about it here! It was so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like quite an journey you went on. What fun! Did you camp out along the way, or was that just at the music festival?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just camped at the festival. The rest of the nights were in random hotels. I actually used this app called Hotels Tonight to find great deals on hotel rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I have seen some amazing pictures from Bonnaroo this year. Each one makes me a little more jealous that I didn't plan to attend. Your road trip looks AMAZING and your pictures definitely document your eye for detail. Thanks for sharing!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could I seriously use "amazing" one more time? Lol! I didn't even catch that when I was writing. I was going to add that I've got some more pictures going up on Saturday Snapshots of my trip so far in Cali. You should link up on Saturday too with Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera. :)

      Delete
    2. LOL! I always use AMAZING too much too! It's a great word :) I can't wait to see your post Saturday!
      ~Michelle

      Delete
  6. Wow! It looks like an AMAZING adventure!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great trip!! I have been to a huge majority of those places!! We love Cadillac ranch... looks like someone painted over our names! lol!! Just visited the bears in November.. that place was really fun! Heading to Denver Sunday for the NEA Representative Assembly.. hope to see some more great places on the way.

    Susan
    LopezLandLearners

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...