Monday, July 14, 2014

Something EPIC Happened...TpT Meet Up 2014!

This past week has been a whirlwind full of great memories.  I met so many new people and got to actually SEE so many of my online friends.  It was a truly an EPIC week from the teacher-blogger meet up to the first TpT conference.  How do you sum up such a packed week?  Let me try with my favorite way...bring on the pics!
I absolutely adore Rachel Lynette from Minds in Bloom.  She is so funny and an inspiration.
 Recognize anyone?  I loved meeting Jennifer from Simply Kinder, Karen from TeachersPayTeachers, Emma from Clever Classroom, Christina from Sugar and Spice, Susan from The Fun Factory, Heather from 2 Brainy Apples, and Jen Bengel from Out of This World Literacy.  Also loved hanging out the whole time with my roomie Lisa from It's the Little Things Lisa.

 We wanted Amy to be everywhere with us because she is such a fabulous person inside and out.  Thanks for being such a great sport Amy.  My favorite picture from this week might have to be the Amy with Amy picture...
 Did you also spot Terry from Terry's Teaching Tidbits, Cyndie from Chalk One Up For the Teacher, and Jessica from First Grade Nest?

 In the pictures above, loved meeting Sketchy Guy and HoJo

Thank you TpT for the swag!

So inspirational...



It was even more than imagined.  (I even got a TpT tattoo!)  Thank you TpT for making this conference a reality and allowing me to be part of it!

If you want to see highlights from last year's meet up {click here}.

You can also read about other's adventures...

I can hardly wait for NEXT YEAR and I hope to see you there!!

6 comments:

  1. It was such an amazing time, wasn't it?! Full of laughter and awesome memories :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Heather! It was so nice running into you at the airport! Definitely needs to be a yearly event :)

      Delete
  2. I made your photos! YEA! I hope you don't mind if I swipe that pic and add it to my blog. =) It was so great seeing you again!
    ~HoJo~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swipe away Heather! Glad we got to chat for a few moments! Let's make plans to have dinner or lunch next year!
      ~Michelle

      Delete
  3. Great post, Michelle! I had such a good time at the conference and especially enjoyed being roomies with you! Thank you so much for making my birthday AMAZING! :-)
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I got to spend it with you Lisa! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...