Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy Sale Day + Mustache Birthdays!

First, I want to say Happy Sale Day!  If you haven't heard the BIG BACK TO SCHOOL SALE if happening over at Teachers Pay Teachers!  You can get 28% off almost everywhere today and tomorrow by using code BTS14 when you check out!  These are amazing saving and I know I will definitely be taking advantage :)

A new product that I wanted to share with you is my Mustache Birthdays {Gift Idea and Tags}!  I am completely in LOVE with my birthday gift for my students this year.  Take a look...
The best part?  Get this product for 28% off today and tomorrow!

Now that you can check students birthday gift idea off your list, I wanted to remind you about the AMAZING back to school hop that is happening until the end of today!

You can grab 20 FREEBIES and also WIN...
Wowzers!  Time is running out though so act fast.  You can go to my last post to grab more details and find out how to enter to WIN!  {click here}

Before I leave you on this Monday morning, I wanted to remind you about one more really great deal!  I recently BUNDLED all my performance tasks together into one Super Bundle filled with performance tasks through the seasons.  With the extra TpT sale going on, I think it is a great steal!  Click on the either picture below to check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...