Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Co-Worker Gifts...Wordless Wednesday!

Decided to link of with Miss DeCarbo over at Sugar and Spice for Wordless Wednesday! I wanted to share today my beginning of the school year gift for my fellow co-workers.  

I originally got this idea from my sweet friend Alyssa who gave me something similar two years ago.  I love "stealing" ideas, but I need more!  What other ideas do you have for co-worker gifts?  Thanks for sharing!

 If you have never linked up before, it is so simple that you could start today!  Check it out:

5 comments:

  1. I found first grade teacher subway art on tpt and put it in a frame for my teammates at the beginning of the year

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOooo cute! I LOVE mason jars! We don't do gifts...long time teaching partner & I go to Starbucks after school one day a week....:) wendy 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. What a bright gift! Since I'm from Indiana, using Ball canning jars would be even more special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice this blog.
    You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. I’m looking to reading your next post.

    โกเด้นสล็อต

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...