Tuesday, November 11, 2014

All Things BABY!

Warning: This is a non-related teaching blog post, but it is also my TWO year anniversary with blogging, so today I am going to talk about babies!

I do not have a baby myself yet.  I may have one someday, but, for now, I do have 30 darlings that I adore at school each day.  I also have several friends who recently had babies including my sister.  Yep, I have an adorable and perfect-in-every-way niece named Adalina!  Ada was born on October 6, 2014 and before, I go on more about babies, I must show you a picture of her in all her cuteness...
I may be a biased Auntie, but that picture makes my heart melt.  I love her so much!  

Now, for more baby talk...

I also helped to give two baby showers a few months ago and there were great ideas at these parties.  I'd love to share them with you now.  If you are having or giving a baby shower in the near future, hopefully, these ideas can help you.

First up, games to play!

Fingerprint guest book sign in...

 Chinese basket auction...

Diaper writing...fun sayings to keep mommy going through the night!

 Making headband station...


And a guess the due date game (prize to be given out at a later date)...

Next up, favor ideas...

Nail polish complete with tutus!


Candy bags for the candy buffet (YUM!)



And, of course, some food ideas...




These baby showers were so much fun!  Almost as much fun as the baby itself.  I hope you got some good ideas for your upcoming baby shower.  I love to hear more ideas you may have...you never know when I might be planning another shower!  :)


3 comments:

  1. What an adorable little niece you have. I love those cute shower pics! I've never seen anyone make headbands at a shower, but that's a FABULOUS idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice this blog.
    You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. I’m looking to reading your next post.

    โกเด้นสล็อต

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...