Sunday, November 23, 2014

Mirrors to the Future!

I absolutely love walking the hallways of other schools to get ideas.  Looking at other peoples' work sparks creativity in me and I rarely leave a school without an idea that I want to implement in my classroom.  Well, last week, it happened to me again.  I traveled to another elementary school for a training and was amazed by their "Mirrors to the Future!"  Check it out...

They created something magical out of an ordinary hallway.  I love the simplicity of it!  Imagine walking down this hallway everyday and being inspired about your future!  To make your own, simply scatter mirrors on an empty hallway.

Then,
Examples included: nurse, computer engineer, doctor, leader, archaeologist, teacher, etc...

Next,

I can't wait to get one started at my school!  
Oh, and course, I needed to snap my picture before I left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...