Tuesday, October 6, 2015

#180daysinthelifeofateacher

It was really hard not to capitalize any of that title.  I am new to the world of instagram, but I took a HUGE step!  I jumped all in and decided to do the "180 Days in the Life of a Teacher" this year!  So far it has been a great success and a lot of fun!  Today was day 33, but here are a few of my favorites...

The day that I took my students camping in the special room that my principals decorated!  Trying to create the magic!


The day that my whole school spelled out the word RESPECT on the field.  Can you spot me in the T?!


Want to follow along in the fun?!  Of course you do!  
Check me out @wellmichellethom

I also wanted to share with you some of my classroom set up this year!  I loved last year's "homey" feel and ambiance, so I did not change a lot.  I did, however, add some new additions!

Come on in...
My red carpet in place for the first day of school!

A shot of the whole classroom...

My new motivational wall!

My happy chair...that makes me happy!

My classroom library! <3

My new couch cover and chevron pillows!

My new stage that the hubby built!

Lastly, my first bulletin board of the year.  I truly do have "spotlight students" this year!

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...